COVID 19 Policy
Events are tentatively scheduled to start in February 2021, in accordance with public health guidelines.
These additional safety measures are absolute. Employees or customers failing to adhere to these policies will be asked to leave the building. Failure to leave upon request may result to further action, up to and including police involvement for trespassing.
- Social Distancing: Employees and customers must always maintain a minimum of six feet (6ft) of distance between themselves and other occupants in the store. This helps reduce the chance of contamination through contact.
- Face Masks: All occupants in the building must wear a cloth or surgical mask while in the building to prevent the spread of illness through airborne droplets. The mask must cover the wearer's nose and mouth simultaneously and must remain on for the entire time spent in the building. Pulled-up shirts or other ineffective “masks” or failure to wear a mask correctly or at all are a severe health hazard and will not be tolerated.
- Enhanced Sanitation: Employees will sanitize and clean each workstation with disinfectant spray/wipes when finished working. In addition, customer contact areas such as kiosks and countertops will be sanitized twice a day.
- Employee COVID-19 Testing: Any employee with the following irregular symptoms, or who lives with someone exhibiting the following symptoms, will be immediately excused from work until a COVID-19 Test is completed with a negative result. Any employee with these symptoms and no completed COVID-19 test will NOT be permitted on company property. Violation of this policy will be met with disciplinary action up to and including dismissal.
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- Inability to stay awake
- Bluish lips or face
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting