Game Master APPLY NOW
178 Danbury Rd. New Milford CT 06776 Front-of-House 12.00 usd / hour Wed, Dec 30, 2020 Part time
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The primary role of a Game Master at NUTMEG GAMES, LLC. is to meet sales metrics and provide outstanding Customer Service. The Game Master should understand our mission and implement creative ideas to meet business objectives. The Game Master reports to the manager on duty and collaborates with his or her peers.
- Engage Customers in a way that provides a friendly and exciting place to play and shop. Strive for excellence in Customer Service. Keep the store clean and attractive to customers of all demographics.
- Contribute to a comfortable, safe work environment where employees are engaged and motivated to work. Be professional.
- Execute events to maximize Customer Satisfaction and profitability. Clearly communicate events to customers, and ensure events run smooth. Resolve issues quickly and with minimal disruption.
- Enable strategic inventory control by supporting the Aged Inventory policy, implementing competitive pricing strategy, and providing product security. Eliminate shrinkage through preventative measures.
- Maximize sales through in-store merchandising and rotate displays to drive sales. Meet monthly and annual Sales Revenue targets.
- Follow store policies and adhere to the defined standards. Improve staff workload by making it simple, efficient, and effective.
- Be aware of your work schedule, clock-in for work on time, and be rested and ready to work. Open or close the store as scheduled. Be available for additional hours as necessary and be flexible.
- Augment our advertising and marketing plan through social media. Utilize our online presence to promote events, engage customers, drive sales, and provide feedback. Be ready to work off-site events.
- Be fluent in the point-of-sale application and other programs used by the store. Prevent and correct data errors as appropriate.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Customer Focus
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Market Knowledge
- Sales acumen
- In pursuit of College Degree
- Retail experience
2020-12-30|||178 Danbury Rd. New Milford CT 06776|||Front-of-House||||||lcAToNqahubdV4WC|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single|||12.00|||||||||true