This dark stained African Stone Game (Mancala) is solid wood and folds in half with a piano style hinge. The magnetic closure holds the board closed and keeps the vibrantly colored glass pieces inside. Measures approximately nine inches when folded for easy storage, and folds out to nearly 18 inches long, making it a full-size playing surface. Some historians estimate that this captivating African stone game is the oldest game in the world that was played by scooping out pits and â€œcalasâ€ in the sand and dropping seeds or pebbles into them. It is believed that diamonds may have been used in ancient times! Adored by adults and children alike, this is a fast moving game that will provide hours of fun.
- Folding board with piano style hinges and magnetic closure
- Solid, dark-stained wood board
- Board measures 17.375 x 4.7 x .875 in. when open
- Includes colorful glass playing stones
- Instructions and game history included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.